Working at Dynamic.
Dynamic offers a modern working environment and has a range of career opportunities in engineering, marketing and finance. The majority of roles are based in the our Christchurch, New Zealand office. Current roles are listed below, if you are interested in any of these roles or wish to get in contact to discuss please use the form below outlining the type of work you are interested in.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Reporting the Managing Director the Engineering Manager is responsible for the performance and direction of our engineering team. This is a senior role incorporating all aspect of engineering team including our hardware, mechanical, systems and software teams.
Reporting to the Financial Controller Asia Pacific the Finance Manager is responsible to lead the financial accounting and tax functions globally. It is critical to the roll you can operate as a business partner to the Managing Director and Senior Leaders whilst also working closely with the US based corporate finance team.
Software Test & Verification Engineer
Based in the Christchurch head Office and reporting to the Software Solution Manager you will be responsible for:
- Review of Software requirements
- Developing new and maintaining existing automated tests & test frameworks
- Working with an experienced and friendly team of embedded engineers to ensure our software meets all relevant requirements
This is an important role, requiring an ability to quickly gain understanding of complex embedded systems and the ability to develop robust and reusable automated tests.
To be successful as the Software test & Verification Engineer, you will:
- Ideally hold a tertiary qualification in either Computer, Electrical or mechatronics Engineering
- Have strong programming skills ideally in python and/or C++
- Be keen to learn from others, with the initiative to discuss and work through technical issues you discover
- Have a solid understanding of embedded electronics
- have a natural inclination to innovate and challenge the status quo
To express your interest in any roles listed please complete the form below requesting a copy of the relevant position description.