LiNX brings a revolutionary approach to programming, diagnosing and updating of wheelchair systems through the wireless LiNX Access tools.
Experience the freedom of instantly changing the behaviour of a wheelchair while it is in motion, or wirelessly upgrading the system firmware.
The LiNX Access tools will streamline your business and create a whole new way of interacting with clients.
- LiNX Access PC
- LiNX Access iOS (For Apple devices)
- LiNX Access Keys (Manufacturer & Distributor access levels)
- Save time with faster reading and writing of parameters
- Simple and logical presentation of parameters
- Easy to understand graphical interface for programming common functions
- Quicker configuration and diagnostics with real-time graphs of key data such as joystick demand, motor voltages and currents
- Experience instant changes while driving via wireless updating of parameters
- Safer field adjustments with limits set by manufacturer
- Always have the most up to date PC & iOS tools by simply connecting to the internet
- Wirelessly upgrade an entire systems firmware
- Lower the cost of transition to LiNX by using DX-HHP for common field adjustments
LiNX Access Key
The Access Key plugs into the XLR charger port of the LiNX remote and provides the Bluetooth wireless communications to the PC and iOS programming tools. These keys provide dedicated access levels for Manufacturers and their Distributors to ensure that the appropriate level of configuration is available.
There are two versions of the LiNX Access Key. The version determines the level of access you have to programming
New versions of LiNX Access iOS application (Version 3.0)and LiNX Access Keys (Version 3.0.7)have been released.
A new version of the LiNX Access iOS application is available on the iTunes App Store and a new version of the LiNX Access Key is now available. The new LiNX Access iOS application will support all existing LiNX products in the market including the soon to be released MR3 products.
Details of changes:
The new LiNX Access iOS application includes the following new features:
- Updated user interface and grouping of parameters making the tool easier to use
- New Navigation Bar making it easy to switch between saved file program view and the connected system view
- New Application Menu providing quick access to commonly needed functions, such as Save, Save as, Read and Write to chair, Upgrade and Authorisation.
- Clear separation between ‘Live Update mode’ and ‘Bulk Edit mode’ making it clear and simple to understand the status of the connected chair parameters.
- Improvements to the connection work flow.
- The LiNX Access iOS application requires the LiNX Access Key firmware to be upgraded for MR3 systems as well but is backward compatible with all other modules.
- The LiNX Access iOS application is capable of upgrading the LiNX Access Key.
LiNX Access PC
- Windows 7, service pack 1 or later
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- A Bluetooth radio, Bluetooth version 2.0 or later.
LiNX Access iOS
- iPhone 5 and newer
- iPod Touch Gen 5 and 6
- iPad 2 and newer including iPad Pro and all iPad mini's
Verified with iOS9.0 to 9.3.1. Newer versions of iOS will be added to the list once tested and verified.