For Light Rehab applications with drive and multiple seating actuators the DX2-REM420 / 421 offer easy-to-use, compact LED master remotes with smooth, low force joystick control.
- Compact, LED-based Remotes for Light Rehab use
- Smooth, low-force joystick
- 5 Drive profiles for optimum driving control in all situations
- Controls up to 4 seating actuators
- Lighting control (DX2-REM420)
- Battery gauge
- Keypad-controlled Lock and Sleep mode
- Service indication and System Backup Mirror
- Shark-compatible mounting
The Dx2-REM550/551 are stylish high-end joystick remotes with a large, clear, full colour LCD screen. They provide easy control and a high level of functionality to a wide variety of users.
- Large, clear colour LCD screen with icon-based screen controls
- Light sensor to select indoor and outdoor display mode
- Low-force joystick with proportional or four quadrant control
- Direct access to computer mouse and environmental control modules
- Display adapts for right or left-hand mounting battery gauge, real time clock and keypad controlled lock
- Programmable function keys to give direct access to chair functions
- Three jack sockets for multi-purpose external button control
Joystick remote that enables an attendant to drive the chair instead of the user. The attendant control unit may be used in addition to a secondary remote and master remote all on the same system.
The DX2 Compact Attendant Remote features an on/off button with system status display, digital speed control of the attendant Drive profile, and selectable "who's in charge" options
Standard proportional joystick for mounting in a range of positions, e.g. chin control, mid line
The DX2 Compact Secondary Remotes (standard & low force) have been specially designed as a simple interface for clients using a DX/DX2 system.
The DX2 Compact Secondary Remote has an on/off button with system status display and a mode button that allows selection of Drive and Accessory options