LiNX LE System with Traditional Remote
The LiNX LE 'traditional'system has been designed with a more conventional market in mind. It features the joystick orientated toward the user ensuring continuity of a familiar style and a focus on the benefits of hand protection from doorways and walls. The low deflection force joystick and simple controls make it easy to use.
The power module (available in 40A or 50A versions) is a clever balance of reduced size and optimum performance. It incorporates new-patented technology that ensures best in class drive performance.
Packed with new features, LiNX LE benefits from Dynamic Controls' extensive experience in the design and manufacture of safe and robust control systems.
- • Simple and intuitive controls with a high quality finish
• Comfortable and traditional design for user familiarity
• New drive technologies resulting in an easier and more enjoyable ride
- experience for users
- • Innovative programming tools make the system easier to set up
- • Uses the same battery and motor connectors as existing Shark and DX2
- • Power Module has the same mounting pitch as Shark.
||18 to 32V|
|Peak Current (programmable)||
|Operating Temperature Range||-25°C to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40°C to 65°C|